Saturday, January 23, 2010

Evolving......

I believe a person without change is a person without growth. I think that everyone focuses on the "why". Not realizing that life is meant to teach you lessons. That if you really step back and took a look at your past, however ugly it may have been, you realized that it made you a stronger and more knowledgeable individual. Right now Im at a place in my life where bullshit isnt tolerated, closed minded thoughts arent accepted and immature adults are sent packing. There are a lot of people in the world who live in boxes afraid to step out , afraid to try something different . My thoughts are that they are just scared of change. Dont get me wrong taking a trip out of your comfort zone isnt ever easy but the benefits is true happiness. My thoughts feel scrambled but maybe someone will understand the route of my words......

No comments:

Post a Comment